Is Your Current Computer Guy Causing You To Need One Of These?
- Does he take forever to call you back and respond to your requests?
- Are you paying him good money to keep things working, but are STILL having constant problems, slowness and other recurring issues?
- Are you worried he’s not backing up and securing your network?
- Do you not have an IT guy, leaving you to do everything yourself?
- Does your head hurt from having to deal with the hassles?
Are you sick and tired of constant IT, phone and computer problems interrupting your day, frustrating you and your team? Do you feel stuck with an absent-minded computer guy who isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, I have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Jeff Rash, Managing Partner of Imperitiv Solutions. We specialize in delivering proactive IT support and services to businesses like yours with friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable techs who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading this letter, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every small business CEO I talk to will confess that their current computer support person – whether it’s a friend who’s good with computers or a “professional” IT company – is NOT completely delivering the level of service they want. Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing technical issues and worry that their network is NOT secure from hackers, ransomware, extended downtime, HIPAA compliance, FedRAMP compliance or any range of data-erasing disasters. Clearly this is unacceptable!
Isn’t It Time To Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?
A $497 “Get-To-Know-Us” FREE Gift…
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure IT Systems Assessment where I’ll send one of my senior technicians to your office to conduct an audit of your network’s security and overall health.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your data and computer network really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud-computing solutions.
After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation.
The Assessment only takes about 60 minutes to conduct, but when it’s done, you’ll know for sure if your company’s data is secured, and in the event of a disaster, exactly how fast you could be back up and running again (if at all). I will be following up in the next couple of days to make sure you received this letter, and to see if you would like to schedule this free IT Systems Assessment. If not, please just let us know!
Awaiting your response,
Managing Partner, Imperitiv Solutions
P.S. Why risk it? Our free IT Systems Assessment comes with zero strings attached, no expectations and no obligations on your part. If nothing else, it will be a good third-party validation of how well your systems are currently performing.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up? Take This Quiz To Find Out
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding the same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they truly understand security, and are they certified and experienced? Or are they just winging it?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops and devices? Do they test those backups regularly? Ever?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you're paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Sign Me Up For The FREE Assessment
Teresa G. - Oregon, CO
Keeping up on security so you don’t have to!
Imperitiv has put into place the security measures necessary to keep my data safe and secure. I have not needed to spend valuable time researching best practices or products in this area and have been able to focus on my own clients. In the two and a half years I have been working with them, my system has never been down, I have never lost data nor have I experienced a virous or cyber-attack. I couldn’t ask for more!
Ramona S. - Washington, CO
Protection that brings peace of mind!
Imperitiv handles our monitoring of IT products and systems. It gives us piece of mind to know we are protected the best we can be from viruses, cyber-attacks, spam and down time. This service alone is worth the price of the program. I know a lot of companies do not give this much attention, but it is crucial to any company that handles client private information, including payment information. If they do not have this service, they should make sure they have very high limits on their cyber insurance policy.